Saturday, April 30, 2011

Writing Tip for Folks Who Make Stuff Up

I have to quit screwing around and make some shit up. I've got writing to do. Lots of it. One short story - Divine Wine - is about halfway finished. And I had ideas for three more stories last night. It's going to be a delicious day. I can almost taste it.

But first I need some coffee. Lots of it. I need to wake up, and shake off the doldrums. My daughters are still asleep. This is my time.

One other thing. I managed to sort out Amazon, and I uploaded Jesus Wept to the Kindle site. This story is not for the kiddies. It's vicious, blasphemous and outright erotic. It's the story of a vampire who seeks out Jesus and finds him on the cross. What happens next ... Well, that's not for the open Internet. Too naughty.

Before I leave, I'll give you this writing tip: Incorporate reality with fiction, but never tell them where you really buried the bodies.

No comments: