Sunday, August 7, 2011

Capturing bots

I played a game a few nights ago to gather bots to my account. You can do that by tweeting keywords to Twitter, like iPad, Dunkin Donuts, free laptop ... There are other keywords, but I'll not post them all here. But I will list the bots who responded to my tweets:


Check out Miriam's list of brainless bots


@Avmioerw
@Bfdgerh
@fredericaupatti
@AlanaRoseman
@happybiled
@Antivirus_Progs
@AlanaRoseman
@tnech17
@cokstr
@_BelieveITorNOT
@ebook_script
@ashesphoc
@webCommuniti
@ZombieFallout
@griselmklstephe
@provakhan49
@TheStoryPlant
@rai_rupali
@ZombieTees
@sodomized_bot
@sodomy_bot
@compareshoes
@sneakersnike
@fishing_secrets
@VictoriaNovikov
@OnlineBiz_Pro
@tweetbutlers
@raymamrak
@aikidoinfo
@ToryRuths1295
@20girljb
@mikokageva
@TracieHine8420
@EvelyneMorelle2
@Detox_Body
@StLouisDalyDeal
@sellyourhouse21
@ProphetofVail
@rahulkumar358
@SukOrielley4020

There's just 10 for now. I'm sure that I'll pick up more as I continue to tweet. Feel free to send me your own list of bots, and I'll post them here.

By the way. No sense in Following a bot. They don't have much to say.

No comments: