Friday, May 13, 2011

Meaningless Twit

There's a cutesy application going around Twitter, pressing digital lips and tongue to your screen as an apparent way to show affection. As an application of love, #Twitkiss is fine for the younger set - those horny-as-hell pre-pubescent teens and the barely conscious 20-somethings rolling around in beer and whore-moans.

But when it comes to the older group - especially those of us who've never seen one another and will likely never see one another - the #Twitkiss comes across as creepy and self-serving.

I guess this goes back to the psycho-ex who could walk into the room and say "Love you," to my daughter without meaning it. Words symbolizing affection spewed from the psycho's lips like vomit.

The psycho-ex would have had no problem sending a #Twitkiss to every single person, everywhere, because "love" meant nothing.

I think that's why the #Twitkiss irritates me so much. If you've no intention of pressing your real lips to my real lips, then keep the Twit off my screen.

2 comments:

Carlie Michelle said...

Bites and sexy bloody kisses babe!

xo Ruby V

L.J. Kentowski said...

I couldn't agree more. I first saw this phenomena yesterday and felt like I accidentally clicked on the Twitter mating service.