Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More TwitterFic - Today's postings

With a growl in her teeth, the @Literarygrrrl charged the @TennesseeZombie. Screaming bloody madness, they devoured one another.

"@OhAnotherMaria," the bouncer murmured, waving her on with a bored look. As she passed, Maria gutted him. "I'm the only Maria," she said.

For @SidKali was the only Goddess worth notice: Six arms promising chaos, destruction and rebirth.

"Aurora," the magician said. "I'm looking for the lady." The queen stood: "@IamLadyAurora," she said, then gutted the sorcerer as a revenant.

We knew Friday would be @twistedfreaky, but had no idea that the date would mark the first day of the Zombie Apocalypse.

@jillyjameson never felt the same rage at Spiderman as her father John, but even she took up the tirade when the arachnid became a zombie.

You know I'm coming to get you. I don't care if you have to use that @CreepyWalker to get around. I'm coming. I'll get you. I'll eat you.

Judy found the sky fickle: blue, grey, sun and rain. It was the spell of permanence she cast, however, that earned the name @judyblackcloud

No comments: