Friday, June 17, 2011

The Latest in 140-Character (or less) Flash Fiction

@ssraven examined @TheSplinterCell under a microscope. "Yep," she said. "Lots of zombie juice left in this one."

They warned me not to @Scream_Horror in church. But I just wanted to see 'em jump.

She was @born_fighting, and that's how she lives. #Follow the madness.

"Dude, I don't think it's clicking on all cylinders." The mechanic sighed. "What do you expect? It's not a car. It's an @AlteredRadio."

"Dude! What happened to you?" The guy pulled himself to his knees and looked up. "I'm not sure. I think I was run over by a @Minotaur_Man."

She was undead long before taking command of the cruiser. But after she stormed into command, she was known as @CaptainCruella.

The gulf that separated them was vast, and that's why she killed him with a bite. It was the only way to have an @UndeadHoneymoon.

A @MeadowMoon hung low in the night sky, and the werewolf howled his rage: He knew he would be forced to #follow.

"Look," he said. "I love the girl, but you've got to know that @ChastityBites." I looked back at him. "Well, at least she's not a #zombie."

My daughter likes to create @deadlydolls in the shape of her favorite Glee characters. The dolls #follow her everywhere.

They thought it peculiar that she was @AfraidOSunlight, but didn't connect her to the recent spate of bloodless corpses.

No comments: